Here’s a fun and super easy fashion DIY project that only takes a few minutes to make and is unique as you are! It simply only takes a few things to get the look! Here’s how!
What you need:
– White 100% Cotton Tank Top
– Tulip Fabric Spray paints in various colors (I chose purple, pink, and red)
– plastic numbers available at the dollar store or craft store (I got mine at Michaels)
– plastic tablecloth or trashbag
What you do:
1. Lay out letters randomly onto your shirt.
2. Use Tulip Fabric Spray to randomly spray over numbers. I let it drip in some areas and overlap colors.
3. Remove letters. Flip over or get a new sheet of plastic wrap and lay the front facing down. Lay down letters again on back and spray.
Let dry for 72 hours. Wash and dry separately.